Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Working...

...on two essays at them moment. One's on Liberation Theology (which I think is ace), and the other's either on the 'War on Terror', assisted dying or divorce and remarriage (I haven't made up my mind yet). The Liberation Theology essay is rather fun to research, and having looked at social structures and theories as part of Anthropology last year, I can throw in a few kick-ass quotes about things. I'm focusing on the South American part of Lib Theol (as I've taken to calling it), and plan to bring in things ranging from the Christian Left (touching on Tolstoy's Christian Anarchism), to Chavez and Morales and the new wave of leftist leaders in Latin America. I'll also make reference to The Most Reverend Óscar Romero, who I have an Icon of as my Laptop Wallpaper (geeky I know!). Here it is (by Br. Robert Lentz OFM)
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?